- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 40,3x31
- Dial Color: Red
- Material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Clasp: Fold Over Clasp
- Type: Day / Date, Dual Time (Second Time Zone), Digital Backlight Display, 12/24-Hour Time
- [WR] Face-Washing, Sweat, Raindrops, etc.
Infusing some of Bulova’s most iconic and nostalgic timepieces with modern elements, the Archive Series continues with the digital LED Computron. The sleek gold-tone stainless steel design features a red LED display, expanded digital functionality now with dual time zone capabilities, and a distinct retro design that is as relevant today as it was in the 1970’s. Water resistance to 30 metres.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.